Given the current restrictions around the corona-virus situation, we have decided to cancel all current & forthcoming workshops & sessions. We have taken this decision to help protect the public, staff, artists, volunteers and participants. However, that doesn’t mean that we’re actually cancelling everything, we’re just changing the format – and moving our sessions and workshops online.
In terms of Oriel Bevan Jones Gallery, we are delighted to inform you of our intention to re-open, following the easing of the Covid-19 restrictions. As you will know, the guidelines in Wales are different from those in England and all non-essential retailers have been allowed to open since Monday, June 22nd. For safety reasons, we have decided to delay re-opening until Thursday, July 16th 2020. Initially, we will only be open on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays, between 10am and 5pm.
We are introducing the following measures:
* We will only allow a maximum of 4 customers in the gallery at any time (we may ask you to wait outside);
* We will ask you to maintain a two metre distance at all times;
* We will provide a hand sanitiser inside the front door and expect you to use it;
* We will ask you to follow our new one-way system;
* We will ask you not to touch or handle any items in the gallery with your bare hands. Upon request, we can provide latex gloves;
* If you have a face mask, we will ask you wear them whilst in the gallery;
* All payments will now be accepted by card payment only.
We your appreciate all your recent support and thank you all for patience and understanding as we move into this new normal. We are very much looking forward to seeing you again.
Arts Care Gofal Celf office staff will be mainly working from home, for the foreseeable future.
We have a YouTube Channel which we will be populating regularly with video sessions & workshops (like the one below) across a range of subjects and activities. We will be posting links, photos and worksheets on our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts, so there’s no reason to miss out.
We really do want to get through this together, so please join in with what we’re doing and we thank you for your continued support. If you need any further information or help with the online sessions, please respond to us on social media or email us at email@example.com with any queries or questions.
Please look after yourselves and your loved ones – stay safe and well.